Monday 10 March 2014

March Wishlist

March is now upon us and so is lent. I don't usually do lent, but this year I decided to test my willpower. I have resolved not to buy any more cosmetics or makeup products until Easter.
I do have a serious addiction and I need to reign it in a little bit and this should hopefully help.
I've decided to torment myself by posting a Wishlist, and who knows? Come April I may treat myself to some of these things.

Essie Nail Polish in A Cut Above



Essie Nail Polishes are really good quality and retailing in boots for around €9.99, they are an absolute bargain. This chunky pink glitter would be gorgeous over any colour: black, nude, white. I love anything that glitters. However, I would guess that I now own close to 100 nail polishes and the last thing I need is another one.

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

Zoella swears by this concealer,and if it's good enough for her it's good enough for me to try. 


If you don't want to watch the whole video then you can skip to 6:30 where you'll see her talk about the concealer. 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

This one is a bit of a roundabout story so please bear with me. Last year while on holiday in the South of France, I was looking for some cleanser in a small cosmetics shop called Nocibé. I found a bottle of Micellaire Water and I literally only bought it because it had one of these bottles which I wanted to fill up with nail polish remover when the cleanser was gone. 
As it happens, I was very impressed with the micellaire water and when it was gone, and I was back on Irish soil a replacement was ridiculously hard to locate. I have an alternative that I'm using at the moment, which will feature in a later skincare post but as soon as that is gone I will be investing in this.  

Tanya Burr Nail Polish

One of my favourite bloggers Tanya Burr has recently brought out a line of lip glosses and nail polishes, and while I'm not much of a lip gloss girl, the nail polishes are simply perfect! My favourite shades are Little Duck, New York Night and Penguin Chic, but they are all lovely and I will be buying them very soon. 

Lorena Floral Tieback Jumpsuit

I love this jumpsuit. Floral prints are so cute and pretty in the Summer. This piece would be so easy to dress up or dress down. Paired with flip flops it would be perfect for a walk on the beach or a stroll through the market and paired with a blazer, heels and earrings it would take you out on the town. This is a must have for Summer. 

These are just a few things that have crossed my path recently. I hope you've been inspired to treat yourself too. Please let me know in the comments below. 

From now on wherever possible I will provide links to make it easier for people to shop my blog posts. 
Also please let me know what you would like to see me post about next by taking part in the poll on the right sidebar. 

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment