Wednesday 12 March 2014

Bloglovin'




Today I want to take the time to tell all of you about Bloglovin'. Some people who blog themselves may already know about it, and how amazing it is, but there are a lot of people reading my blog who no doubt won't know it.

Bloglovin' is a blog reader. It's basically a social network. You log in to your account and you follow the blogs that you like. I follow quite a few and will post recommendations in the next few weeks in a post about my favourite bloggers.

Bloglovin' works really well for Bloggers as well as readers. Not only will it give you your blog fix but it suggests new blogs that you may be interested in based on your subscriptions. This can be a huge inspiration boost when you are having a bout of bloggers block.

There are few things that I enjoy more than opening my bloglovin' to find that someone has liked a post or followed me. It's a huge confidence boost to know that someone cares so much about what you have to say that they want to be notified the next time you post.

For those of you who are iPhone users, there is an app for Bloglovin' which is just as useful as the webpage. I like to read through my blogs when I have a spare few minutes, on the bus or in the ads of a TV show. Through both the App and the Web Version you can comment directly on posts and interact with other readers of your favourite blogs.

I would love to see some of you joining Bloglovin' and getting involved in the blogging community.
You can sign up here and you can then find my blog to follow it here.

Please let me know if you have any problems and how you get on in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment