Wednesday 13 May 2015

I'm back!.. Did you miss me?

It's been almost a full year since I've last posted anything here.

I am alive. I have missed blogging but I just haven't been able to find the time or the inclination to bring myself to post.

This year was my final year of University and I honestly feel that it was the most stressful year of my life. I made a huge mistake three years ago in choosing what to study. I have discovered over the last few months that I'm not the only person who makes the wrong decision. There are far more people who make a mistake than you would be likely to think. Making a mistake like this honestly has knocked my confidence so much in the last few years. It's so hard to motivate someone to do something they really don't want to do, and as someone who is competitive, a go-getter and motivated in general it was very hard for me to deal with the changes in myself and my general attitude towards things over the last three years.

Having finished University this week I can tell you that a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I can not wait to get back to my passions, beauty and writing. I've been thinking up posts over the last few weeks but I'd appreciate any ideas you guys can offer me on what you'd like to see me write about or if there's a product you would like to see trialed. I'll also run a competition in the next few weeks so keep an eye out.

All My Love,
Kate xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aw I'm so glad you're back to doing what you love! Keep it up! X

    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete