Tuesday 20 May 2014

Bare Minerals Review

It's been too long since my last post but this will hopefully be the start of many regular posts. I recently acquired the BareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit in Light and have been in love with it ever since. I had always been sceptical of BareMinerals as a brand, doubting the coverage that a mineral powder could give but I must admit where I'm wrong and the Original Foundation in Fairly Light gives me just as much coverage as any liquid foundation I use. 

The kit I got is excellent value, available from Boots.ie for €58. 


It contains:

  •  two original foundations in fairly light and light, both priced at €27, 
  • Mineral Veil Finishing Powder, retailing at €24, 
  • two foundation brushes, one for full and one for medium coverage, €28 and €23 respectively, 
  • a bronzing powder costing €22, 
  • a concealer brush retailing at €17
  • Primer costing €23
So for €58 you're getting products worth €191 if bought separately. There's no arguing with that kind of savings. Also included in the kit is an instruction booklet and a dvd showing you how to properly use the products. I really enjoyed how quick and easy it was to apply during study month and exams. I will definitely be repurchasing! Mineral Makeup especially with the SPF included in BareMinerals Products will be perfect for the summer holidays. 


BareMinerals are also available to purchase at Brown Thomas Stores nationwide. Let me know what you think of mineral makeup.  

No comments:

Post a Comment